Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Who is TESOL Asia?
- TESOL Asia is one of the 2 biggest providers of TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certification Course in the world. Underpinned by the English Language Education Journal group (780 professors on the Boards)
2. When was it established?
- 2004 Asia
- 2011 Globally
3. Where are you located?
- Our Central office is located at Centennial Road, Clark Freeport Zone, Clark Pampanga Philippines.
- Phone +63 45 499 1434
- Email us
4. Is TESOL Asia a Global company?
- TESOL Asia is a division of SITE GROUP INTERNATIONAL, an Australian Registered Training Organization listed in the Australian Stock Exchange. TESOL Asia runs courses in partnership with education entities across the globe
5. TESOL Asia is the ONLY Provider with an International TESOL conference circuit
- Conferences are held annually and are world acclaimed for the break through’s in language education that emanate from our conferences. See our conference site www.asianefl.com
6. What are the aims of the International TESOL conferences?
- Provide an overview of the following: principles and issues related to new challenges and innovations in second language acquisition, teaching and assessment
- Share and assess innovative teaching strategies and techniques which the teacher employs to promote among students communicative and collaborative learning activities;
- Presents opportunities for learning, teaching and employment in the field of TESOL
7. How many graduates have passed the TESOL Asia certificate?
- Over 13,000 since inception
8. Does a TESOL certificate guarantee a job teaching?
- No. It is one of the steps many teachers take to (a) apply for a TESOL/TEFL/EFL/ESL job (b) upgrade their already teaching experience
9. Can we partner with TESOL Asia?
- Yes, we are happy to partner with existing institutions who wish to run our world renowned courses. TESOL Asia requires that partners be (a) existing educational entities (b) of long standing (c) registered pursuant to the laws of the country operating in
10. What quality controls do you employ to ensure your course meets the changing world standards of teaching?
- TESOL Asia is subject to internal and external audits by independent authorities (Australia) – Our course is reviewed bi-annually by our Academic Board for any new research that impinges on teacher training, No other TESOL company can make such verifiable claim
11. My question is not listed in FAQs. Who do I contact?
- Ramon Medriano, Jr. (TESOL Sales Executive) firstname.lastname@example.org